Legacy System Front Splint Horse Boots from Classic Equine
The Legacy System from Classic Equine combines quality, protection, support, and durability in this designer front splint boot. Constructed from 100% virgin perforated neoprene, these splint boots let heat escape and allow the legs to breathe so that your horse will stay comfortable. There is a shock absorbing splint pad that gives maximum protection to the splint bone, tendons and other soft tissue. The patented cradle fetlock system provides maximum support to the lower limb with an extra layer of neoprene. These boots are designed to last with their layer of bulletproof material fitted on the cup area. Bound edges ensure a better fit and also keep dirt out.
Great for team roping, calf roping, barrel racing, reining, cutting, training, trail riding, and the working cowboy.
| Color: Tiger Print
| Size: Medium
- 100% virgin perforated neoprene.
- A shock-absorbing splint pad.
- Guards against crossfire and other scalping injuries.
- A suspensory rib is positioned between the tendon and the
cannon bone to ensure proper boot alignment.
- A patented Cradle Fetlock System provides maximum
support to the lower limb.
- A layer of tough, bulletproof material fitted on the cup
area ensures durability.
- A series of fitting darts provides for a clean, close fit.
- Bound edges help keep dirt and debris out.