Do you think that everything is better when its the color of rose gold? Acavallo has taken this trend and brought it to the English riding world with their Acavallo Rose Gold Arena AluPro Safety Stirrups. Now you can have the look you want with the safety features to match. Orthopedic problems while riding can be helped with the addition of these Acavallo safety irons to your saddle.
The stirrup bow of these Acavallo stirrups are composed of aluminum, while the arm that opens is made from a special polyamide material. Along with the safety arm the stirrup pad is also made from polyamide. The tread is made from stainless steel. This “AluPro” model is very similar in safety features as the Arena “HiFlex,” however is made from different materials. The unique stress-actuated locking and release mechanism that is used within these riding stirrups is located between the lower ends of the outer portion and uses an easy “one-click” re-engagement of the stirrup once triggered to open. The design and construction of these Acavallo stirrups gives them a less rigid, more comfortable feel to the rider. The springing stirrup bow and foot support allows these stirrups to absorb and compensate for impact through the riders leg that can occur due to posting, jumping, or hacking. Acavallo has emphasized that riders can benefit from these stirrups through the relief that they bring to the bottoms of your feet, ankles, knees and hips.
|Color: Rose Gold
Size: One Size
- Stress-actuated locking and release system, pivoting stirrup arm and tread
- Easy and reliable “one-click” re-engagement of the stirrup locking/release mechanism
- Less rigid and much more comfortable feeling to the rider
- Springing stirrup bow and foot support assembly effectively absorbs and compensates for short-term/sudden impacts from rider’s weight
- Strong relief of foot bottoms, ankles, knees and hips (great for people suffering from orthopedic problems)