Do you want to give your horse a leg up when it comes to protecting their legs? These Classic Equine Legacy2 System Splint Boots - Front are the best way to protect your horse's front legs while performing at any level. Whether you are team roping, reining, or just trail riding (and every other discipline in-between) these Classic Equine splint boots are a great option for comfort and safety. These Legacy splint boots are built from tough materials that not only protect and support but also allow your horse's legs to breathe and stay cool.
Pairs perfectly with Classic Equine's Dy No Turn Bell Boots!
|Color: Purple, Teal, or Caribou (TAN), Grey, and White
|Size: Medium ONLY
- Made of 100% virgin perforated neoprene that allows the leg to breathe and heat to escape so your horse's legs stay cooler.
- A shock-absorbing splint pad gives maximum protection to the splint bone, tendons, and other soft tissues. Guards against crossfire and other scalping injuries.
- A suspensory rib is positioned between the tendon and the cannon bone to ensure proper boot alignment.
- A patented Cradle Fetlock System provides maximum support to the lower limb.
- The entire fetlock is protected by a double layer of shock absorbing neoprene.
- A layer of tough, bulletproof material fitted on the cup area ensures durability.
- A series of fitting darts provides for a clean, close fit.
- Bound edges help keep dirt and debris out.
- A round cut box-stitched Velcro attachment with an aggressive hook-and-loop closure makes the Legacy more secure.