Classic Legacy System Front Splint Horse Boots
The Legacy System is fast becoming standard equipment for riders of all levels. Health and soundness of the horses during training or competition is a priority for today's horse owner.
This Neoprene horse boot is made from 100% virgin perforated neoprene that will allow your horses legs to breath and stay cool. Shock absorbing and supportive to keep your horses legs safe and unstressed. Made from the thoughest and most supportive materials so your horse stay safe and ready to work.
Great for team roping, calf roping, barrel racing, reining, cutting, training, trail riding, and the working cowboy.
|Color: Black, White, Red, Royal Blue, Teal
|Size: Small and Medium
- Now made of 100% virgin perforated neoprene that allows the leg to breathe and heat to escape so your horse's legs stay cooler.
- A shock-absorbing splint pad gives maximum protection to the splint bone, tendons, and other soft tissues. Guards against crossfire and other scalping injuries.
- A suspensory rib is positioned between the tendon and the cannon bone to ensure proper boot alignment.
- A patented Cradle Fetlock System provides maximum support to the lower limb.
- The entire fetlock is protected by a double layer of shock absorbing neoprene.
- A layer of tough, bulletproof material fitted on the cup area ensures durability.
- A series of fitting darts provides for a clean, close fit.
- Bound edges help keep dirt and debris out.
- A round cut box-stitched Velcro attachment with an aggressive hook-and-loop closure makes the Legacy more secure.