Do you enjoy trail riding? This Dakota Saddlery Flex Trail Saddle is a great western saddle to be hitting the trails in. Dakota Saddlery has designed this saddle to provide comfort that lasts all day. They truly thought of comfort from every angle when they added the design elements to this saddle including a "Perforated Grainout" seat, easy turn fenders to relieve your knees and ankles, and aluminum endurance stirrups. The overall design of this saddle was finished up with a lifetime warranty on the Flex tree Semi-quarterhorse bars tree and the rounded skirt. The Flex tree allows for your horse to move under the saddle without sacrificing stability and flexibility of the saddle by allowing movement both side to side and front to back.
The icing on the cake for this Dakota saddle is that it was handcrafted in the USA.
- Tree: Flex tree Semi-quarterhorse bars. Lifetime warranty.
- Stirrups: Aluminum endurance
- Horn: 3 1/2" high, 1 3/4" cap
- Riggin: Stainless steel in-skirt
- Cantle: 5"
- Stirrup Leathers: 2 1/2" with easy twist fenders
- Weight: Approx. 30 pounds
- Finish: Petal border tooling