Are you searching for a comfortable and quality saddle that is perfect for pleasure riding? This Dakota Saddlery Pleasure Flex Saddle is it. Dakota Saddlery has created this western saddle to have a Flex tree with semi-quarterhorse bars which allows the saddle to flex in two directions, side to side and front to back, giving your horse the ability to move under the saddle without losing stability and flexibility. People rave about the comfort and fit that these Dakota Saddlery saddles have and are shocked to find out that they are handcrafted in the United States. This pleasure saddle weighs approximately 35 pounds and features a rounded skirt bordered with barbed wire detailing. The makeup of this pleasure saddle makes it ideal for shorter backed horses.
The tree of this saddle comes with a lifetime warranty.
|Sizes: 16" and 17"
- Tree: Flex tree with semi-quarterhorse bars and lifetime warranty
- Seat: "Grainout"
- Horn: 3 1/2" high, 1 3/4" cap
- Rigging: Stainless steel in-skirt, 7/8 position
- Cantle: 5"
- Stirrup Leathers: 2 1/2" with leather covered buckles
- Weight: Approx. 35 pounds