Lexington Plain Raised English Show Bridle
Lexington Premier Leather Bridlework creates a new standard. Count the stitches: up to 14 to the inch. Compare the details: delicate hand scoring, rich chestnut color leather, white stitching, stainless steel buckles.
A nice English bridle for not a lot of money.
| Color: Chestnut |
| Sizes: Cob, Full, Over Size |
- Premier European Leather.
- Matching Plain Raised Martingale
- Matching 5 /8” Plain Laced Reins.
- Thick leather on raised styles to
- Stainless steel buckles are stitched
down to eliminate movement.
- Up to 14 stitches to the inch.
- Blocked keepers.
- Browband loops are wedged to keep
the browband in place.
- Quality, value and workmanship.